1. Fill out the online application form
Our online application form is designed to make the process as easy as possible. Click the following link and follow the instructions on the application page. Once you have successfully submitted the application, you will receive confirmation email and your own ID/Password.
- There is no available place for Reception (2017. March)
- Application for Year 2 is closed (2017. March 13th)
ONLINE APPLICATION PAGE
2. Payment of application fee
The application & testing fee of KRW 400,000 is non-refundable.
Please ensure that you include the registration number of the applicant as a reference when making the payment.
This number will be generated by e-mail after your application has been submitted.
3. Choose a convenient location and date for your Entrance Test
Choose a convenient locations and dates for your Entrance Test in the following e-mail after online application, Admissions Team will inform you final Entrance Test location and date after receiving of your application fee.
4. Submit supplemental documents
Following documents should be submitted to when you submit online application.
- Consent to the collection and use of personal information
Consent to the collection and use of personal information from
- One recent photo (3 X 4cm)
- Report cards(Behavior, Transcript) from the current and previous year
- Korean nationals: Resident Registration Document, one copy of students’ valid passport
- Foreign nationals: One copy of valid passport, one copy of parents’ valid passport, one copy of Alien Registration Card(If possible)
Following the receipt of your online application and all supplemental documents, the Admissions Team will send you a registration slip approximately 1 week before your agreed Entrance Test date.
Please note if all required documents are not successfully completed, the applicant may not be able to take the test.
Applicants can choose a convenient Entrance Test date between the months of September and May. We have test centres in Jeju, Seoul and in some Chinese cities.
Please remember that all places at NLCS Jeju are allocated on a first come, first served basis. If there are limited places available, successful candidates who take a test earlier will have first choice.
ADMISSIONS ASSESSMENT CRITERIA
READING EXAMPLE(YEAR 2)
READING EXAMPLE(YEAR 3)
MATHEMATICS SAMPLE TEST PAPER(YEAR 4 ~ YEAR 6)
ENGLISH SAMPLE TEST PAPER(YEAR 4 ~ YEAR 6)
MATHEMATICS SAMPLE TEST PAPER(YEAR 7 ~ YEAR 10, YEAR 12)
ENGLISH SAMPLE TEST PAPER(YEAR 7~YEAR 10, YEAR 12))
Applicants will receive the results of their test within 2 weeks of their Entrance Test.
Once the Admissions Office has received the online application form, application fee, all of the required application supplemental documents, and the testing has been completed, an Admissions Committee's decision will be made after a careful assessment of each applicant. The decision may indicate acceptance, denied, or placement on a wait list.
- LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE: If your child is accepted, you will receive a formal letter of acceptance. After a deposit has been paid, an offered place will be held for the successful applicant. No student will be able to begin classes until all tuition fees are paid.
- ADMISSION DENIED: Each year some students are denied admission based on their admissions results, If their academic ability does not meet the requirements of the year group to which they are applying. Denied candidates may reapply for the following school year.
- WAIT LIST: A candidate is placed on a wait list when he or she is eligible for admission, but there is currently no space in the year group for which he or she is applying. Admissions Team will contact when there is any available space.
Once the enrollment is finalized, students interested in applying for the following year must submit an updated application with current documentation. It is important to note that if your child is wait listed, you should explore other educational alternatives while awaiting a decision from NLCS Jeju.